Abercom (u) technologies was founded in 2014. We build affordable easy to use systems and provide awide range of services to both businesses and individuals.
Our vision statement:
To become a world class ICT function empowering Uganda & regional business into international ICT standards.
Our Mission statement:
To keep offering and supporting the Ugandan and regional business sector with reliable & up to date technologies and solutions to help them stay at the competitive end of business.
Our core values:
- We endeavor to carry out our duties with professionalism, commitment and dedication.
- We embrace excellence, developmental criticisms, efficiency and effectiveness.
- We strive to abide by the virtue of integrity and honesty in all our activities.
- Our success derives from a deep understanding of our clients, to whom all of Abercom (U) Technologies is committed to deliver exceptional services and values.
- We provide solutions and ICT systems tailored to every single experience, company and market.
- The individual client is the focus of our attention; our search for best ICT solutions responds to the following imperative: “being the best at what we do!”
- We continuously invest in our personnel to keep developing our skill and abilities
- We adopt the consultant approach in offering services to our clients
What we do;
- Robotics and programming
- Website designing and hosting
- System design and developement
- Android app development
- Hardware and software including repair and maintenance
- Networking and infrastructure development
- To enhance and establish the company ICT resources and infrastructure.
- To improve service delivery in the business sector by developing and implementing innovative service delivery systems.
- To harness the current and future credibility’s of ICT employ them in improving production in business.
- To ensure technological growth to heights in both the social and economic aspects.
- To enhance competitiveness and improve the corporate image of our ICT firm by improving on the national ICT rankings.